The building that houses
our law firm is a Baltimore landmark built in the French
Renaissance style by famed architects E. Francis Baldwin and Josias
Pennington. Located in the heart of Baltimore's business district, the
building was constructed in 1901 to house the main branch of the Baltimore
Commercial Bank. It is now one of the few buildings to have survived
the Great Baltimore Fire of 1905.
<< NEXT >>